Saturday, 11 August 2012


I am showing work in this group exhibition later in the month, if any bloggers are in the area we would be very pleased to see you.


Egmont van Dyck said...

Congratulations Ian.

Should you sell one of your fine works, that certainly would be a nice early birthday present for you.

Good luck and I wish you a pleasant weekend,

Caterina Giglio said...

Wonderful! Congratulations and I know that you will enjoy yourself! I shall visualize red dots!

Leslie Avon Miller said...

I would love to see this exhibit! Congratulations Ian.

Donna Iona Drozda said...

I trust that during the opening reception you had a wonderful opportunity to see and hear others enjoying the abstract minimalist approach of your view.

And...happy birthday as I see that it's close to now '-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...